Aura is a brand new, purpose-built student accommodation development which provides individual investors with an excellent opportunity to enter the lucrative student property market at an accessible level. The development comprises fully managed, en-suite rooms and self-contained studio suites which will be delivered fully furnished and finished to a high standard.
Aura is strategically positioned in Liverpool’s thriving Knowledge Quarter and is just a few minutes’ walk from the University of Liverpool. The Royal University Hospital, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope’s Creative Campus and LIPA are also in close proximity.
The Knowledge Quarter is the city’s hub of education. It is an area which is undergoing a bold, £1 billion transformation aimed at improving education facilities, transportation and the local economy.
Good local transport links supports the Knowledge Quarter however, students can walk to any part of Liverpool’s city centre with the retail, commercial and UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront just a 20-minute walk away.
- Price En-suites cluster rooms from £64,950 and studios from £79,950.
- Length of Lease 250-year Leasehold Title Deed.
- Ground rent £250 Ground Rent p.a. for en-suites and £350 p.a for studios.
- Reservation fee £5000
- Payment Structure:
- Pay 50% less the Reservation Fee on Exchange of Contracts (28 days after
- Reservation) and pay 50% upon Completion (Q4 2019).
- Legal fees*: £900 (incl. VAT)
Document fee: £180 (incl. VAT)
Estimated Completion date: Q4 2019.
Long stop date: Q4 2020.
For further information and brochure, please contact Patricia Powell on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on mobile +973 36140555